Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Setting Spray!

This product is simply amazing! Once you Finish your makeup you spray this allover your face 8-10 inches away and it sets your makeup and leaves it matte and stays on all day and night! I love how my makeup looks after i spray this on, I first do my face makeup and spray then finish the rest of my makeup and then spray again! I find my makeup doesn't move and i don't have to touch it up through out the day. I think this would be a good investment because it could save you makeup, and if your not sure if it'll work for you, go to Ulta or Sephora and try it out and wear it all day and if you think it works save up and purchase it, because it an be alittle pricey, Unless you get the 1oz, thats only $15.
Hope this was helpful!


No comments:

Post a Comment